It doesn't get better than this



Time for another Southern Girls Challenge!!!

Team Lou this fortnight has an anything goes theme....so here goes my inspiration piece of 'It doesn't get better than this'.  We all have one of those photo's that we just love right...that one that really seems to capture a moment perfectly.  Well this is one of mine, a father and daughter moment on a very special night.





I chose to go with the brown theme that was shining through in this photo, which I have carried through in the paper and embellishment colours.




I started with a layer of gesso and stamping and used this as a guide for the placement of my layers and ultimately my photo.
To create this I have used:
Kaisercraft - Documented papers
Kaisercraft - Documented collectables
Kaisercraft - Butterfly stamp
Kaisercraft - Classroom Wooden flourish
White gesso
Archival Black ink
Background stamp
Bo-Bunny Stitched stamp
Black cotton thread
Black soluble pencil
Foam tape
Big thanks to our sponsors: Three Button Studio and Lia Stamps





Comments

  1. I utterly ADORE this layout. The image itself is a little masterpiece and you've staged it oh so perfectly. This is so so gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits