Tag - you're it! SGC Challenge

Welcome back to another Southern Girls Challenge!  This fortnight the challenge is to use a tag or tags...it's your choice.  I don't normally use tags so this was a good chance for me to see what I could do with them.  I opted to make a card and created a tag out of some scrap paper to use as a layer for my focal pieces.
I wanted to add a bit of depth and texture to the tag so I punched a heart in the bottom right hand corner so that you would see the layers and colours of the paper below.  To add a bit more texture I added some stitch like stamping along the bottom line.

Well that's my creation.....can't wait to see yours!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits