Autumn Escape 2017- #Awesome

I don't tend to go to a lot of retreats or scrap camps, and if I do I kinda expect a lot, I really have to be drawn in by the tutors.  So when my scrapping buddy pointed out who the tutors were going to be for Autumn Escape 2017,  it was a quick google search on each of them to check out their styles - they got the tick of approval and hey presto we were all signed up. 


The first completed layout that I have to show you is from Natalie May's class #Awesome - a Layout using 7Dots Studio paper, Imaginarium Designs custom chipboard & Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays.


Love a bit of masculine grunge!




Now glitter and sparkle doesn't normally sound masculine does it, but look how lovely these Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays look.


 
A closer look at the sparkle

 I love the out going personalities of creative people - and this definitely was the case here.
A wee selfie of me (Right) and Natalie May.



The picture to the right is an awesome hand painted case that I won as a give away in Natalie's class - lovely bright and vibrant just like her.

Thanks for stopping by - I'll be sharing some more of the layouts over the next couple of days - so be sure to drop by again.

#Awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits