The end is here........

So this will be my last post as being a member of the Design Team for Let's Scrap Sketches.  I've come to the realisation that life is a bit busy at the moment and as the year has only just started it's looking like it will only get busier as the year goes on.  Thank you to the team at Let's Scrap it has been a pleasure and a wonderful experience.  For those who would like to try being on a design team pop along to the blog for the details on how to apply.


So cracking on with it then.....being February the month of love the inspiration sketch keeps within this theme too.

And my take on the sketch....
 

This was hard to pick up on the camera but there are stencilled hearts - I used Gloss Gel as I wanted them to be subtle


I hope that you have enjoyed what you have seen here.
Thanks for stopping by, please continue to stop by again as I will still be posting.  I hope to work on doing some tutorials in the future.


Happy crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits