Create your own background

Lets's Craft and Create Challenge #125 Create your own background

Thanks to all of those who took park in the Easter/April Showers Challenge #124 - I hope that you will also join us for this new challenge!

Team 2's inspirational creations are now available for you to view.

And here is my creation for this challenge.  Mother's day is in May here in New Zealand so I decided to create a lovely warm background using the ombre effect with a stencil and some inks.

Here is how I achieved this look.


 Here I have my Inks, a flat bristle brush stencil and paper. 

I used washi tape to hold my stencil and paper in place, then applying the ink to the brush I started in the bottom left corner with the pink first.  I then moved to the top right hand corner with the yellow, leaving only a small gap of white between the two.  I used the orange in the middle overlapping the pink and the yellow to create that blended look.


Here's a close up look 


I hope that you all give this effect a go, it's a great easy and effective background.

Happy crafting and thanks for visiting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits