Green things!



Typically when you think of green things, trees or grass or a shamrock are some of the first things that pop into mind ...right.....  Well for me, green things meant Mermaids lol  It may have had something to do with the fact that I had just been colouring mermaids and dragons, but hey.

So anyway here is my 'Green thing' - you were born to sparkle!




I've used Kaisercraft Mermaid Tails paper and collectables here.  I created a raised frame by using some foam tape under the green boarder.  By doing this I was able to create a bit more depth and space to tuck in a few more layers.

Have fun creating your green things I look forward to seeing them all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits