Flora and Fauna - Southern Girls Challenge

Hi Everyone!

Today I bring you my take on the Southern Girls Challenge theme of 'Flora and Fauna'.
I've taken my own quirky take on the theme with my interpretation of fauna.
So here is a definition that I found for fauna:

Fauna - is all the animal life present in a particular region or time.

'I Love You - Even when you're hangry'




                 


So this special moment was captured on a visit to our local Zoo, at this point my daughter had a bad case of the 'Hangers' (Hungry Angers) ....which pretty much turned her into an animal!

I love how this soft floral layout just seems to work for this.

For this layout I have used:
Kaisercraft - High Tea paper collection
Kaisercraft - High Tea collectables
Waffle flower - Flutter stamp set

I'd love to see your take on this theme!

Sponsors of Flora and Fauna:

Comments

  1. I feel her pain! I get the “hangers” too. Your page is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, this made me smile! I have a house full of peeps who get 'hangry' if they're not fed in time! No good when I get caught up in crafting! Fabulous layout and such a fun theme. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits