Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Red, White and Blue........

Red, White and Blue is what it's all about for me in this months Challenge Reminder post!
Yes you read that right this is the reminder post - which is letting you know that you are running out of time to enter the Let's Craft and Create Challenge #127.

The theme for this months challenge is 'Just Beachey' &/or Red, White and Blue......as I'd done Miss Mermaid Miranda for the previous challenge I decided to stick with the Red, White and Blue theme.  And here is what I came up with........


I created some depth by using a die cut in the center of my card and mounting that onto some thin chipboard. I then layered red patterned paper behind it and added a further blue star using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to seeing what you create!