Red, White and Blue........

Red, White and Blue is what it's all about for me in this months Challenge Reminder post!
Yes you read that right this is the reminder post - which is letting you know that you are running out of time to enter the Let's Craft and Create Challenge #127.

The theme for this months challenge is 'Just Beachey' &/or Red, White and Blue......as I'd done Miss Mermaid Miranda for the previous challenge I decided to stick with the Red, White and Blue theme.  And here is what I came up with........


I created some depth by using a die cut in the center of my card and mounting that onto some thin chipboard. I then layered red patterned paper behind it and added a further blue star using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to seeing what you create!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits