Die effects - Mermaid Miranda

Hey Everyone!
I'm back today with a wee tutorial.  Every now and again I get asked to make specific themed cards and you guessed it...this time I was asked to create a Mermaid card for a little girls birthday.  I created a few different kinds but this one was by far my favourite.
Introducing Mermaid Miranda!

I created the background effect by die cutting one bubble set from standard white cardstock and a second from the background paper.  I then mounted these onto a card base.

From here we start adding the layers.  Using some tacky glue I've added a bit of muslin cloth, scrunching it up for some texture.
I thought it needed something else to lift it a bit so added some bling dots around and slightly underneath the cloth too.

Now add you mermaid and sentiment and you're done!

Wishing you a fabulous day!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits