Let's craft and create - Thank you

Some of you may not know but I also go by the name of 'The Overthinking Crafter' - a name well and truly suited to me!
Under this name I make and market a number of handcrafted items.  One of those is cards....and one of the most popular is 'Thank You' cards.  I find it hard to keep up the demand and the diversity that is required.

So in a long winded way what I am trying to say is that it appears that a simple thank you card is universally appreciated.  Who doesn't love to receive a bit of gratitude.

Here is one that I have created especially for the Lets Craft and Create November Challenge!



Thanks for stopping by - I look forward to seeing your entries!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits