You're the man!

And I'm back with another Let's craft and create challenge.....this one is for all the wonderful men/boys in our lives- You are the man!

I've created a duo of cards using up some of my scrap pieces of paper.  I have embossed a plain piece of card, then actually cut this into two pieces, added some strips of scrap paper and some stamping over top.  I have then added some triangles, stapled them on for that extra texture and added my sentiment.  I thought this type of card would be good for a teenage boy, or young adolescent.




Comments

  1. Cette carte est très originale.
    J'adore !
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    This card is very original.
    I just love it !
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits