Frame It!

Time for another Team Lou Southern Girls Challenge!  The theme this time is 'Frame it' - so my inspiration was my son's softball league.  It was a tough season, especially for him but the last game and last innings....and.....he'd already stolen a few bases, one more hit and he scored the winning run!  That moment right there, I had my proud mumma bear face on...you know the one that your half smiling and half trying not to cry because you know that you will embarrass yourself and your poor child lol.

There and then trying to take to photo's of the team I thought these are pictures to treasure, these pictures are being framed.




To create this page I have used:
Kaisercraft Antique Essentials papers
Black Cardstock
White Cardstock
Washi Tape
Prima -All Star stamps
Gold Glitter cardstock
Kaisercraft Nested star cutting dies
Lucky Dip -Snapshot wooden flourish
Kaisercraft - Alphabet Dies
Brown Ink
Kaisercraft Stains stamp

We have some great sponsors for this challenge:  Darkroom Door and Altnew
Be sure to pay them a visit too and I look forward to seeing your creations!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits