Those Eyes!

Those eyes huh who can resist them...not me that's for sure.  My little miss gets away with a lot just by giving me this look.  Couldn't resist then using this photo as my inspiration for the Southern Girls Challenge - Animal Antics.




For my layout I picked three colours from my photo - Brown, blue and pink.  I have used various items to bring each of these into the layout. Scraps of paper, buttons, ribbon etc.  I started from the top down layering my photo to try to balance out the colours, and then added the background bits last.  Sounds a bit back to front but I really wanted my image to be the main focus.

For my layout I have used:
Kaisercraft Documented - Chalkboard
                                        - Library Ephemera
Kaisercraft Antique Essentials papers
                                        - Brown flower
                                        - Blue with white spots
Kaisercraft Navy Cardstock
Pink Cardstock
Doillies
Kaisercraft texture stamps
Black Ink
Buttons
Black Cotton thread
Letter Stickers
Pink Ribbon
Gesso - White

A big thanks and shout out to the sponsors for his challenge!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits