With a bow

Weclome to 2019!!!

I bought these paper bows from my local spotlight store ages ago...I have co-ordinated colours by using up some of my scrap pieces of paper..added a bit of bling and ta daaaa.....



It is a new year and while I don't make resolutions as such I do have some aims/goals for the year.  I create and sell under the name of The Overthinking Crafter..and the name suits me to a tee.  I overthink everything which also tends to mean that I hoard a lot of craft bits you know for those just in case times.  So my aim for this year is to actually use those just in case bits and bobs and simply create with them.  I hope that you will join me in this journey and check back in!

See you later - happy crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits