Challenge #143 - Anything goes or Your fave sketch

And today I'm back with a reminder post for Let's Craft and Create - welcome :).  This months challenge is a 'Anything goes' with an option for using your favourite sketch.

On days when I feel like I really want to create something but the juices just aren't flowing like they should - a sketch is a great way to help get you started.  I love going to the 'My Favourite Things' card sketches for a bit of inspiration but there are many other sites out there that you can go to.  If you haven't tried using a sketch before I would highly recommend it, and remember you don't have to follow the sketch exactly it can just be a guide.

So - here is my card for this month.



We would love to see what is your favourite sketch or just a project in general - so don't forget to link up your project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits