Challenge #141 - Friendship

Welcome to the 'Lets craft and Create' challenge!  This months theme is Friendship - something to be valued and treasured.  I love that I have a wide variety of friends and I love that I can appreciate each of them in very different ways.  Now not to get too mushy here, I have to admit that one of the things that I love the most about my closest friends is the banter that we engage in - I've been told that I can be rather sarcastic at time but my closest friends well they like it...I think lol.

So with all of that in mind I present my inspiration piece for this months challenge.


I've used a stamp from aall and create #86 by Fiona Paltridge.  I met Fiona at a scrapbooking event here in New Zealand while with a group of my friends.  So I thought this one was quite fitting :)

The statement that I have used is from My Favourite Things - Sassy Pants Best Friends.  I love these statements - and this one in particular made me think of my bestie straight away.

I hope you have enjoyed what you have seen and I look forward to seeing your creations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits