Southern Girls Challenge - Add some stamping

Welcome back to another Team Lou Southern Girls Challenge!  This months challenge is 'Add some stamping' - I love stamps perhaps a bit too much at times. I really enjoy the versatility of them.  I have some stamps that I haven't even actually used yet but I just can't bear to part with them!  Anyway as I often use stamps in my card making and scrapbooking layouts, I thought i would do something a bit different,  Check it out......


I have used a Stampin up 'Swallowtail' stamp to create some focal points in the background.

I have also used a prima brick wall stamp and honeycomb stamp to add some texture and interest,

For the border I have used an Indigo blue stitched stamp to frame the piece, and finally i've added some stitched circles to bring it all together.

I hope that this has helped to inspire you.  Don't forget to head on over to the blog and link up your creation!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits