Challenge #139 Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes - Red, white and blue - USA ..hmm when I hear those words for some reason I think of Captain America!  Given that my daughter has asked for a super hero themed birthday party this year maybe I just had super hero's on my brain!  Either way I had loads of fun completing this card for the latest challenge over at Let's Craft and Create.


And because super hero's have special powers and like to keep their identities hidden, I made this as a double slider card.  Boom!


I'm loving this MFT stamp set - I can see it getting a lot of use!



Supplies used:
MFT - 'You're Super' Stamp set
AC Cardstock - Marine
AC Cardstock - White
AC Cardstock - Crimson
Red & White twine
Kaiserkraft Star Die
Half moon die cut
Stampin-up - Stars stamp
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Reno Marker - 242 Ultra Blue
Reno Marker - 139 Crimson
Reno Marker - 3 Honey
Adhesive

Happy crafting everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits