Sparkle And Shine - Southern girls Challenge

Time for another Team Lou challenge over at Southern Girls Challenge!  This month's theme is 'Sparkle and Shine'.

My inspiration piece is titled 'You were born to sparkle'


For this layout I have used a Kaisercraft range called Mermaid Tails - including papers, collectables and wooden flourishes. To add a bit of bling to it I have added some sequins and some bling dots.


This months Team Lou challenge has some great sponsors including:
My Favourite Things      And  Sasayaki Glitter


Thanks for stopping by!  If you like what you see then please also visit my facebook page 'The Overthinking Crafter' where I have a limited number of kits available for sale.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits