Challenge #136 Through a window...

Welcome back it's that time again...I'm sure you don't all really need reminding to get your work of art uploaded for this months Let's Craft and Create challenge, but just incase you do here is my inspiration piece for the reminder.


This months theme is 'Through a window' and as soon as I saw that I thought about my dogs that sit on the bay window looking out onto the street.  They are usually there when I arrive home so it's one of the first things I see.  It's quite delightful and yes I do believe a house is not a home without a dog.

Supplies used:
AC Cardstock - Coffee Bean
AC Cardstock - White
Archival ink
Stitched Square Die
Reno Markers - Tonal Grey 1, 2 & 3
Reno Markers - Aqua Blue

Thanks for visiting - happy crafting everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits