Southern Girls Challenge 'Nature'

Team Lou is focusing on 'Nature' this time round, so I thought I'd do my own kind of spin on it.  I'm not normally a flowery kinda girl but this kind of flower well yeah I like it!


As I said I thought I'd do something a bit different - this is water colour on canvas. I like to think of them as funky flowers, or depending on how some of them turn out freaky flowers!



So the idea here is to obviously paint the flowers on using water colour and then outline everything that you see.  Each person see's things differently too which is the great thing about it.  Here's a peek at what an area can look like before the outline and after.



Because it's water colour you can control the depth of colour.  It would look great as a layout background too - Just remember to first apply some clear gesso to your paper.

Once again we have some fabulous sponsors, so please pop onto their websites and pay them a visit!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits