Christmas is upon us!

Christmas is approaching fast and I'm quite excited about that.  I love Christmas time and all of the crazy business that comes along with it. So to kick of the Christmas season I have Challenge #12 from Do-Al(1) Kreatives to share with you. 


I've designed this on a craft card base with layers of black dot embossed card and a white wood PL card.  The wreath is a digi stamp donated by DigiStamp4Joy for the purpose of this challenge.

I found this framework of a deer head stamp and loved it, I tried stamping it on some Vellum as I still wanted to be able to see the Wreath in behind it, but I think that some of it gets a bit lost.  Next time I will stamp it on some ash coloured cardstock I think.

Ingredients for 'Merry and Bright'
Kraft card 18cm x 25cm (Folded in half to form card base)
Black cardstock 16cm x 11cm
White wood PL card 15cm x 10cm
Dark music sheet paper 10cm x 7cm to form tag in behind
Corner punch
Adhesive
Gold & Red Liquid Pearls
Vellum
Foam tape

Happy crafting and enjoy the silly season preperations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits