Challenge #131 Reminder Post

Greetings everyone!  This is your inspiration piece and reminder post for the Lets Craft and Create challenge #131 Anything goes with an option of Fall colours or Thankful.

I've had a lot to be thankful lately - most recently my parents travelled a long distance to come and watch my daughter (7) perform on stage for her school.  She had a small solo part in one of my mums favourite songs.  Mum hasn't been well and much to her disgust is in a wheelchair if she wants to go anywhere, so we were all very thankful that she could make it down with Dad.

Mum's always been a fan of my art and craft and I have so many fond memories as kids 'rescuing' hedgehogs and attempting to keep them as pets, that I knew I had to include one on my project.



Using some texture paste and stencil I added some roses to the background.  Added some splashes of yellow and orange, allowing some of these to soak into the texture paste.
Next I started layering.  I fussy cut the flowers out of a piece of Teresa Collins paper that I had, adding some gold liquid pearls to the center of one the small flowers, mounting this on some foam tape.
Next I added my hedgehog and sentiment.

Supplies used to create this card
White Cardstock
Teresa Collins -Life perfect paper
Texture paste
Kaiserkraft Love Quarters Stencil
Mister Hueys Sprays
MFT Happy Hedgehogs
Black Card
Gold Embossing Powder

Hope you like my inspiration piece and I look forward to seeing your creations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits