Challenge #130 - Witchy

Halloween is a relatively newly celebrated tradition here in New Zealand, one that has been steadily growing in popularity over the last couple of years.  So while my kids are young and enthusiastic about dressing up I thought I must capture these days!  I started a mini album to keep a record of the kids costumes and any other special halloween activities that we may get up to - one of these pages is my inspiration piece for Challenge #130 over at Let's Craft and Create


I've tried to keep this page clean and simple by only using a few select embellishments.
I've used a wide variety of products though - using all sorts of ranges from my stash!

Album - October Afternoon
Twine
Tim Holtz - idea-ology ephemera pack
My Favourite Things - Which way is the candy stamp set (Clouds)
Studio Calico stars
Flair
Stella of wink

Happy crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love is in the air - LCC

Southern Girls Challenge - Anything goes

Guest Designer - Clique Kits